The Global Financial Crisis and the subsequent regulatory response to it internationally has not prevented ongoing systemic failures in banking culture and conduct. With unique insights from the collapse of the Irish economy – Weston and Wellington presents Leading Culture & Conduct – a programme with unique and thought provoking content for financial services organisations.
The content of this programme can be tailored to your organisational requirements and includes a focus on:
- Regulator objectives – global themes
- Analysis of the RBNZ / FMA Culture and Conduct Review of Retail Banks in NZ
- Identification of Culture Influences
- Determination of Effective Cultures
- Quality Assurance and its role within the Risk Management Framework
- Customer-centric target operating models
This programme is suitable for Boards, executive leaders, functional managers and front line operators.
Weston & Wellington can also assist your organisation with the review and / or development of :
- Risk management frameworks
- Policies and procedures
- Risk appetite statements
- Quality assurance programmes
- Internal auditing
Contact us for more information.